D-023(D26 3") | Combination Air Valve for Wastewater
The D-023(D26 3") Combination Air Valve combines an air & vacuum orifice and an air release orifice in a single body. The valve is specially designed to operate with liquids carrying solid particles such as wastewater and effluents. The combination air valve discharges air (gases) during the filling or charging of the system, admits air into the system while it is being emptied of liquid and releases accumulated air (gases) from the system while it is under pressure and operating. The valve’s unique design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum working conditions.
- Specially designed to operate with liquids carrying solid particles such as wastewater and effluents. Unique "air gap" design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum working conditions.
- The D-023(D26 3")'s orifice plug-disc linkage assembly is external, keeping the levers and pins outside the air valve body and its corrosive atmosphere.
- Combines the features of both an air & vacuum valve and an air release valve.
- Triple function:
- Air & vacuum component discharges large volumes of air during filling of the system.
- Air & vacuum component admits large volumes of air during drainage and at water column separation.
- The air release component releases entrapped air in pressurized systems.
- Available in flange sizes: 3".
- These valves are manufactured with flanged ends to meet any requested standard.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Valve body made of Stainless Steel with stainless Steel cover
- Valve available with body made of Steel St. 37 with cover made of Stainless Steel (Ductile Iron ASTM A-536 60-40-18, epoxy coated cover is available).
- The Steel ST.37 valve coating: fusion bonded epoxy coating according to standard DIN 30677-2.
- Operating parts are made of specially selected corrosion- resistant materials. All inner metal parts made of stainless steel.
- Working pressure range: 3-250 PSI , 3-360 PSI.
- Maximum operating temperature: 140°F.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 194° F.
- Additional one-way option for air intake/discharge only as well as an additional non-slam option.
- Install at pump stations for sewage, wastewater & water treatment plants and on wastewater, effluent water and sea water supply lines.