K-020 | Air & Vacuum Valve for Wastewater
The K-020 & K-022 Air & Vacuum Valves are specially designed to operate with liquids carrying solid particles such as wastewater and effluents. These air & vacuum valves discharge air (gases) during the filling or charging of the system and admit air into the system while it is being emptied of liquid. The valve’s unique design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum working conditions.
- Specially designed to operate with liquids carrying solid particles such as wastewater and effluents.
- Unique "air gap" design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum working conditions.
- The valve design and float mechanism are less sensitive to pressure differentials enabling a comparably large orifice for a wide pressure range (up to 360 psi).
- Double function:
- Air & vacuum component discharges large volumes of air during filling of the system.
- Air & vacuum component admits large volumes of air during drainage and at water column separation.
- Available in flange sizes: 3"- 4" .
- These valves are manufactured with flanged ends to meet any requested standard.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Body and cover made of Stainless steel or Steel St. 37.
- Valve coating: fusion bonded epoxy coating according to standard DIN 30677-2.
- Internal parts made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Working pressure range: 3-250 psi / 3 – 360 psi.
- Maximum operating temperature: 140°F.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 194° F.
- Additional one-way options for air intake/discharge only as well as an additional.