S-020, S-022 | Automatic Air Release Valve for Wastewater
The S-020 and S-022 Automatic Air Release Valves are specially designed to operate with liquids carrying solid particles such as wastewater and effluent. The valves release accumulated air (gases) from the system while under pressure and operating. The valve’s unique design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum working conditions.
- Specially designed to operate with liquids carrying solid particles such as wastewater and effluents.
- Unique "air gap" design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum working conditions.
- The air release component releases entrapped air in pressurized systems.
- Available in flange sizes: 2"- 4 or with a threaded NPT connection.
- These valves are manufactured with flanged ends to meet any requested standard.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Lower valve body made of Stainless Steel or Steel St. 37.
- Upper body, cover and internal parts made of corrosion- resistant composite materials and EPDM rubber.
- Internal metal parts made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Valve coating: fusion bonded epoxy coating according to standard DIN 30677-2.