D-070P | Multi-Functional Combination Air Valve
150 PSI – 2", 3"
The D-070P Multi -Functional Combination Air Valve is a unique valve, operating without a float and utilizing the rolling diaphragm principle. This unique structure allows the dynamic air valve to discharge air from the water system in a controlled and gradual manner, thus preventing slam and local up-surges. When vacuum (down-surge) occurs, the valve reacts quickly to admit large volumes of air into the water system, thus impeding down-surges and, consequently, all pressure surges in the line. The air & vacuum component of the dynamic air valve is normally closed when the line is not operating, thus preventing the infiltration of debris and insects into the water system.
- A unique valve, operating without a float and utilizing the rolling diaphragm principle.
- Valve discharges air from the water system in a controlled and gradual manner, thus preventing slam and local up-surges.
- Normally closed air & vacuum orifice prevents the intrusion of debris and contaminants into the system.
- Smooth and gradual closing unaffected by water flow.
- Available in sizes:
- 2”, 3", NPT threaded or flanged.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Valve body and internal components are made from composite materials and are corrosion-resistant.
- Air release body made of high strength composite material; all operating parts are made corrosion-resistant materials.
- Optional: One-way D-070 P-I valve intakes air only, without allowing air discharge.
- Working pressure: 3 – 150 psi.
- Maximum operating temperature: 140°F.
- Maximum intermittent temperature:194° F.
- For standard installation on water systems when the pipeline diameter is 8" or greater and for all pipeline diameters when the slope of the pipeline is greater than 2%-3%.
Last Updated on: Monday, 19 April 2021