D-090P | Underground Air Valve
150 psi, 250 psi - 2", 3", 4"
Save manhole costs with the A.R.I. UNDERGROUND AIR VALVE, designed to provide reliable solutions for special needs such as:
- Better frost protection.
- Savings in installation costs.
- Installations under important crossings: roads, pavements, buildings.
- Underground air valve system replaces need for manholes and reduces installation costs.
- Integral shut-off valve: shuts off automatically when removing the air valve for maintenance purposes.
- Air valve has a single chamber double orifice, directly operated by the flow medium.
- Dynamic design allows for high velocity air discharge while preventing premature closure.
- Innovative rolling seal mechanism.
- Available in 2" male threaded connections, NPT and flanged 2", 3", 4".
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Air valve box made of P.V.C. – according to high-quality standards.
- Installation lengths: 1½, 2½, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Ft.
- Air valve body is made of high-strength composite materials.
- All operating parts are made of corrosion- resistant materials.
- Working pressure range:
D-090P with D-040: 3 – 250 psi.
- Maximum operating temperature: 140°F.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 194° F.
- For long constant-sloped pipeline segments, at peaks along the pipeline and at peaks relative to hydraulic gradient.
Last Updated on: Thursday, 07 June 2018