K-060 HF NS | Air & Vacuum Valve Non Slam
285 PSI, 360 PSI, 580 PSI – 2"-10"
The K-060 HF NS series slam dampening Air & Vacuum Valve discharges air during the filling or charging of the system and admits air into the system during system drainage, valve or pump shut-off or at water column separation.
- A surge-dampening, slam-preventing, 3-stage combination air valve.
- The air valve provides high capacity vacuum protection and, at the same time, efficient surge suppression.
- Air & Vacuum air valve.
- Double function:
- Air & vacuum component discharges large volumes of air during filling of the system.
- Air & vacuum component admits large volumes of air during drainage and at water column separation.
- All main flow cross-sections are equal or greater than the nominal port area.
- Aerodynamic design enables high flow rates of air both at intake and at discharge.
- Special orifice seat design: combination of Stainless Steel and E.P.D.M. rubber assures long-term maintenance-free operation.
- Available in flange sizes: 2"- 10".
- These valves are manufactured with flanged ends to meet any requested standard.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Body and cover made of Ductile Iron ASTM A-536 60-40-18.
- Valve coating: fusion bonded epoxy coating according to standard DIN 30677-2.
- Other coatings are available upon request.
- Working pressure range:
- K-060 HF - 3 – 285 psi .
- K-062 HF –3 – 360 psi.
- K-064 HF– 3 – 580 psi.
- Maximum operating temperature: 140°F.
- Maximum intermittent temperature:194° F.
- For municipal and industrial liquid conveyance systems including high pressure systems.