RP-500 | Backflow Preventer
150 psi 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”,1 ¼”, 1 ½”, 2”
The RP-500 Backflow Preventer is designed to supply maximum protection against back flow caused by negative pressure or backpressure. Backflow may cause infiltration of chemicals, fertilizers and/or other pollutants into potable water systems. The RP-500 is reliable and easily maintained, without the need for special tools. The RP-500 is built with two independent, easily replaceable capsulated spring-loaded check valves. A revolutionary, internal Reduced Pressure Zone, located between the check valves, ensures protection and reliable performance of the relief valve.
For more information: http://www.ubsbackflow.com
- The RP-500 protects against backflow caused by backpressure or back siphonage.
- Reduced Pressure Zone provides added protection against contamination.
- Approved by the leading Standards Authorities worldwide.
- UV resistant
- Lightweight and economical; easy to maintain, no need for special tools except for a screwdriver.
- Available in sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2", threaded NPT.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Made of durable, non-corrosive plastic thermal resin material.
- Stainless steel screws and springs.
- Operating pressure up to 150 psi.
- Maximum operating temperature: 33°F to 110°F.
- For irrigation systems, water handling applications, potable water lines and all other installations requiring protection against backsiphonage and backpressure of contaminated liquids.
Last Updated on: Monday, 19 November 2018